New Fairytale Package not available to Canadians - Updated - Yes it is!

DisneyLisa

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Just got off the phone with CM and we can't book this package. She said it's for US Residents only :mad: . I can't believe it...our DC memberships are useless for this...no Disney VISA no DC savings on WDW trips...starting to tick me off. Maybe we should plan a trip for DD's 16th Birthday elsewhere.

I know I'm overreating & will cool down but this really bothers me. I asked about Canadian Specials and she said there has been no word.

I'm on the phone right now with a CM...thought I'd try again. Let's see what happens. So far so good :D

Update...just booked it...will post details shortly :teeth: :teeth:

Sounds like another misinformed CM:rolleyes: Glad you were able to book.NOw I just have to find out what the Fairytale Package is,LOL.

OK...after fuming :mad: for 10 minutes, I decided to call back. I asked for prices, decided on 7 nights at the Poly (will add a night before & after with codes or something later...hopefully), she took my name, phone # etc, confirmed everything & gave me a confirmation #. I'm assuming all will be fine. Thank goodness I decided to try again.

Kelly...did you check the post on the resort board that I posted on this board last night. The details are all there. Here it is again: Resort Thread

It never ceases to amaze me how CRO doesn't inform their personnel about specials. But it just goes to show again...with Disney don't take NO for an answer.
I'm glad you got it booked!!:bounce:

Here's what I was quoted for 2 adults (including a 7 night/8 day UPH):

Poly Standard View 7 nights: $2055 US

WL Standard View 7 nights: $1588 US

The Silver Plan addition is full price (ie. $67/person/night) so no deal there...didn't think they'd discount that.

Don't think it's that much different than the good code rates we've often seen but I booked it and will keep my eyes open for newer/better rates.

I asked TONS of questions but won't post everything here. If anyone has questions, ask & I'll see if I can answer them (I spent 45 minutes on the phone with the 2nd CM). Those who met me at the DIS Meet in Limeridge know that's me ;)

I'm confused, mary's site says U.S. Reseidents only. I don't want to renew my dc# if I can't get the deal.

Where does it say that on Mary's site...I can't find it.

Thanks for letting me know about the deal.No good for me though.I want something for December.;)

Oh why did I have to buy this car!

Good Luck to everybody who gets this!

:(

Scratch
;)

Keep your eye on mousesavers & the resorts board Kelly...I wouldn't be surprised if they repeat this package (Mary Waring posted her thoughts on what she thinks Disney is planning on a post on the resorts board).

That statement on Mary's site has been removed, I guess there were some wires crossed some where!

DisneyLisa,

Is the Silver add on really worth it?

TIA

Scratch
:smooth:

The Silver Plan may be worth it for some people but you do pay full price for it: $67 U.S. per adult per night ($54 for kids). It would work out to about $1350 Canadian for DD & I for 7 nights...we'd never spend that much on food...I figure (based on past trips) $800 - $900 Canadian for us for 9 nights (& we do many Character/PS type meals).

I didn't think so but so excited that can't think straight!LOL

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter