New Food items to try.....

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
I recently saw a few new Food Items in my grocery store today, and was wondering if any of my DIS friends have seen or tried them.;) One is Squeezable Peanut Butter by Skippy and the other is Red Barons Stuffed frozen Pizza!;) So, fess UP!!

the other is Red Barons Stuffed frozen Pizza!

Haven't tried them yet, but I just about bought them last night at the grocery store. Guess I'll have to get it this weekend. It looked real good!

That peanut butter, was the the Skippy Peanut Butter snack in a tube? I saw that a few weeks ago, and it looked disgusting.

Erika

I bought a few of the Skippy Peanut and Chocolate squeezers today. DS#2 didn't like them. They're OK, I guess. It tastes a little like a melted Reese's cup, but not quite as good.
I don't think I'll buy them again.

I can barely get the squeezable mayo out of the bottle. Don't think I'll try pbutter!

herc.

nope...sorry...haven't had either of those...but there's also some "new" cuts of beef....leaner and good! :)....also new to my store is salmon in a pouch which I had with a salad today for breakfast...only 210 calories...and VERY good! (I had the one by chicken of the sea) :)

Yes, I have seen the Salmon, is it tasty?:confused: I agree about the Skippy-in-a-tube, doesn't look very appetizing to me either.:rolleyes: I did buy the Baron's Stuffed Pizza things, might try them later!:o

Poohbear123 wrote;
I have seen the Salmon, is it tasty?

YES! actually it's very good! I have usually grilled or steamed a 4-6oz piece off the thick end of a fillet (farm raised is fine with me)....and when compared to that...I thought it was very good!....of course it's not hot...but it was moist and meaty...and the 7oz pouch is ideal...if not a bit more than what I'm used too! :) I'd suggest you buy at least one..and try it! :):)

I dont like peanut butter but I'd love to try the squeeze sour cream.

I just tried the Skippy squeezable, Creamy Peanut & Chocolate and liked it. It reminded me of something that was once sold in jar, Kraft Koogle.

Instead of a Green Bottle, its in a CLEAR bottle, and has a Fruity Taste to it!;) Its OK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter