New, from Europe and with too many doubts!

It includes the water parks. I'm almost sure about that! Thats another thing, i dont know it using a day or a morning into a water park. I've never being into one of any "brand"
Ahh, i have a US size 18 i think, being plus size do i have to be concern about any attraction i wont be able to ride?
You are all being so nice to me in this forum! i wish i could help you too!

So, if you have Water Parks I am almost sure you have Park Hopper. Again, tickets sold for visitors from outside of the US are a little different than the ones for US residents (we can only buy 10 days max for one), so I'm not 100% on all of that.

How this generally works, is that with a 14 day ticket, you get 14 days of entering any of the 4 main theme parks (the days actually would not have to be consecutive on a shorter ticket, but all tickets expire after 14 days of first use, so on a 14 day ticket it is consecutive - of course, you don't have to use every day if you don't want to). In addition to your "days" of Theme Park entry, you also get 14 "entrances" to either water park or rounds at the mini-golf site. What this means is that you can enter a water park and use 1 of the 14 entrances (you can leave and re-enter though on the same day) and it does not affect your Theme Park days at all. You can use 2 entrances on the same day if you want to do both water parks. You can spread them out. You can do a water park in the morning and a mini-golf that afternoon (using 2 entrances). You also have 14 days to spend them (or not) from first use of the ticket.

I hope that helps explain it. Basically, with your 14 Day Ultimate tickets you can go to any of the theme parks as much as you want for 14 days, AND go to a water park or mini-golf 14 times. Essentially you can do anything! :)

Ahh, i have a US size 18 i think, being plus size do i have to be concern about any attraction i wont be able to ride?
You are all being so nice to me in this forum! i wish i could help you too!

We do try. :) Honestly, if you post your questions in the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies section you would get way more responses. A lot of people never look in the Welcome section. I will often go long spells without popping in. On TPAS, the real experts will help with everything, from Fast Passes to detailed maps.

There are also tons of discussion about body types and ride accommodations. Disney is very friendly to larger people and I would not worry about fitting on most rides (honestly, 18 US is not what I would call larger anyway and I can't imagine you will have any problems at all). Flight of Passage has had a lot of discussion since it had a fairly unusual seat and restraint system, however most have reported no problems.

Check out that section, and if you have specific questions, just post. People will jump in to help!

We do try. :) Honestly, if you post your questions in the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies section you would get way more responses. A lot of people never look in the Welcome section. I will often go long spells without popping in. On TPAS, the real experts will help with everything, from Fast Passes to detailed maps.

There are also tons of discussion about body types and ride accommodations. Disney is very friendly to larger people and I would not worry about fitting on most rides (honestly, 18 US is not what I would call larger anyway and I can't imagine you will have any problems at all). Flight of Passage has had a lot of discussion since it had a fairly unusual seat and restraint system, however most have reported no problems.

Check out that section, and if you have specific questions, just post. People will jump in to help!

Thanks! I'll try to post in the correct section then! i hope i'll do it right! :D

Thanks! I'll try to post in the correct section then! i hope i'll do it right! :D

There's no "wrong" way to do it. Do try to read some of the more recent posts because sometimes people might tease you if you ask repeat questions. They're a generally friendly bunch though. No worries.

There's no "wrong" way to do it. Do try to read some of the more recent posts because sometimes people might tease you if you ask repeat questions. They're a generally friendly bunch though. No worries.
Thanks! i'll do it! :D (but all the answer here were amazing so i can't imagine it getting better :D )

Thanks! i'll do it! :D (but all the answer here were amazing so i can't imagine it getting better :D )

Well, hey, it's no problem if you want to keep asking here. We'll do our best. You just may get quicker responses and more opinions on the main board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!