New, from the Uk πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ and love Disney πŸ€—

NicolaInWonderland

Earning My Ears
Hello all πŸ€—
So my names Nicola! πŸ€— I live in Cambridgeshire in England πŸ‘
I have been travelling to Florida since 2008! It’s become a obsession πŸ˜‚
I love the people! Parks the overall magic of being in Disney πŸ’•
In 2011 I became a DVC member and love it!
Recently I have started doing Vlogs as a hobby and post footage from past holidays πŸ€—
I have already met some amazing people through doing that, as a result i stumble across this forum πŸ‘
So thought I would drop a message to say hello and wish you all a magical day πŸ€—πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦„πŸ’•

Hello all πŸ€—
So my names Nicola! πŸ€— I live in Cambridgeshire in England πŸ‘
I have been travelling to Florida since 2008! It’s become a obsession πŸ˜‚
I love the people! Parks the overall magic of being in Disney πŸ’•
In 2011 I became a DVC member and love it!
Recently I have started doing Vlogs as a hobby and post footage from past holidays πŸ€—
I have already met some amazing people through doing that, as a result i stumble across this forum πŸ‘
So thought I would drop a message to say hello and wish you all a magical day πŸ€—πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦„πŸ’•
Hi Nicola! Your post stood out to me because I am a big time Anglophile and Disney fan! I have only been to Disneyland so far but I intend to branch out! LOL Your username is awesome, my favourite Disney story of all time is Alice In Wonderland! I will check out your vlog, is it called Nicola In Wonderland?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!