NEW Gay Day?

Psychometrika

Disney Veteran
Just curious... I've never been to Gay Days for two reasons - crowds and heat. As a Florida native now exiled to the north, we grew up realizing that there were two eternal truths. (1) Never go to WDW between June and August. (2) Try not to do anything outside from about April to September.

Has there ever been any interest in a "Gay Winter Carnivale" at WDW? I mean if we bring in so many millions of $$ in the summer... couldn't we do the same in the off season? Fewer points at DVC! Fewer lines at the parks! A chance for us to escape mother nature north of the Mason-Dixon line!

Gregory :dumbo:

I'll gladly volunteer my birthday (12/8) as a date; we usually go to WDW for it anyway ;) but the crowds are low, the holiday decorations are up, there is usually a MVMCP on the date or a day off, etc...

I'd invite you all to join me for my birthday this year, but we only booked a studio at the BoardWalk :teeth: ...

buckylarue said:
I'll gladly volunteer my birthday (12/8) as a date; we usually go to WDW for it anyway ;) but the crowds are low, the holiday decorations are up, there is usually a MVMCP on the date or a day off, etc...

I'd invite you all to join me for my birthday this year, but we only booked a studio at the BoardWalk :teeth: ...

I'll sleep on the sofa ;)

Kathy

Like many, I cannot stand the heat and would love to see a second gay day the first week or two in December. Went for the first time to Gay Day last year and had a blast. Why not have a second one in the winter. It may be a smaller gathering, but all is good in the land that is magical. My partner and I just became DVC members and would love to have a get together with others. Would also like to meet new DVC members too.

Steven
:stitch: :stitch: :stitch: :stitch:

I like it. The winter months are much more friendly, climate wise. :teeth:

The first week or so of December is a really nice time. The decorations are up, and the weather is usually pretty nice.

Did you notice the post about a meet in November 2007 that Mama Twinkles is organizing? With a little creativity and some planning I'm sure it could become an annual event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter