New Hidden Mickeys in POTC?

T i DuBL GuH eRR

--Tigger--
Since the ride has been refurbished and stuff, do you think they kept the hidden mickeys where they were or removed some? Maybe they could have added some new ones also. Keep an eye out! pirate:

Call me stupid,but all the times I've riden Pirates I've never seen ANY hidden Mickeys. :confused3 Just to wrapped up in pirates. ;)

The most obvious and famous one is the cannonball holes where the Wicked Wench is firing on the town.

Any updates on this? Any hidden Mickeys?

In the last scene, right before the lift, there's a hidden Mickey on one of the breastplates. Not going to tell you which one.

I don't know about a hidden mickey but in the scene where the Skeleton Pirate is steering the ship in the storm there are some flip flop type sandals. I noticed them this trip.

darph nader said:
Call me stupid,but all the times I've riden Pirates I've never seen ANY hidden Mickeys. :confused3 Just to wrapped up in pirates. ;)

I think this is on the POC at DLR....as you are going up the waterfall at the end of the ride, one huge (although perhaps not intentional...not too many ways to stack barrels) Hidden Mickey is the roped barrels that are I think right above you. One barrel on bottom, two on top....make a perfect Mickey head.

My non Disney loving friend pointed this out to me a couple of years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter