• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New HP photo printer 475

LeesyUD

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to mention that HP has a new model the 475 photo printer and it is awesome....you can hook it up to your television to view and edit your pictures and it comes with a remote control or you can do it on the 2.5" screen. It has some really great features like 20 borders and a few quotes and graphics you can add to your photos right on the printer....also you can store up to 1000 photos right on the printer hard drive. Also you can crop and use the automatic red eye removal right on the printer. Also you can print 4x6 and 5x7 photos. The quality is outstanding! I think the best part so far has been being able to hook it up to the tv and be able to sit on the couch with the printer remote and go thru all the pictures and delete the ones I want. My last Disney trip I took about 250 photos, so I had a ton to go thru. I was so glad I had a new option rather than stare at a tiny screen to go thru them or upload them all to my computer and waste extra space on the computer and then stare at the computer screen forever. Oh boy, I love it love it love it!! I am not sure if they still have the special but I got mine on Staples.com when they had a code for $55 off the regular price of $249 and free shipping (it was overnight too!). I managed to get mine for $185 after tax, bc I had an extra coupon for $20 off (expired though). You may want to check that out, also staples does take multiple coupon codes. Just wanted to share my excitement with other photography lovers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter