New Immersive Star Wars Experience Coming to Disney Springs in Florida

They're relationship with the NBA isn't gonna last forever...I can even see them breaking the contract and taking it on the nose. That isn't a future gravy train
I'd be fine with the idea if it hadn't been tried and failed in city walk already. It just doesn't seem like an idea that would draw people in (like this Star Wars VR thing has the potential to do)

That Bibbidi was built in original toy store back half...if I recall...

They already truncated the store
Star Wars moves to fun finds

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...place-fun-finds-to-become-star-wars-store.htm

Star Wars trading post opens today

http://www.wdwmagic.com/shopping/st...open-in-the-marketplace-at-disney-springs.htm

New Star Wars VR coming to Once Upon a Toy

'Star Wars - Secrets of the Empire' experience coming to Disney ...

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is alongside Once Upon a Toy

http://www.wdwmagic.com/shopping/bi...open-in-once-upon-a-toy-at-disney-springs.htm

That's so so true. I think disneyquest was a cool idea that they refused to invest in. At the very least it was unique.

Eisner pouted like a spoiled brat because he wasn't allowed to build his network on that...he pulled his support and the rest was predictable after that...

My man...I'm not disputing any of your reports here...

Just saying I looked at the satellite and the space that bibbiddi is in was part of the toy store as built circa 2000s...so the space has been shrunken twice now...

It's not a big deal...just odd that a toy store has such little value to them.

My man...I'm not disputing any of your reports here...

Just saying I looked at the satellite and the space that bibbiddi is in was part of the toy store as built circa 2000s...so the space has been shrunken twice now...

It's not a big deal...just odd that a toy store has such little value to them.
BBB moved last year.

I get that this is completely OT, but did anyone else find this the world's stupidest designed weapon???

Absolutely...

I mean...this has been a lucasfilm "thing" since 1998...coming up with the dumbest looking "cool stuff" for these movies...

I mean, if they could come up with iconic stuff made into models from 1977-1983...why can't they with computers now?

The last Jedi stuff in the trailer looks dumb too.

What is so HARD about making good Star Wars stuff?!?

Ironic side note...there's a hallmark Christmas ornament that just came out of the storm trooper with that sticky thing. I was looking at it yesterday. Silly.

I get that this is completely OT, but did anyone else find this the world's stupidest designed weapon???
I thought it was cool that he could use it against a light saber but I will say it's kinda useless outside of that purpose (and given there's not a lot of saber wielders around anymore....)

I thought it was cool that he could use it against a light saber but I will say it's kinda useless outside of that purpose (and given there's not a lot of saber wielders around anymore....)

Why would he be fighting hand to hand with a stick against things that slice through metal?

That was just an unnecessary forced action scene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!