New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
I doubt they will lift the travel ban while their numbers continue to spike. It just would not look good no matter how down our numbers our.

We have reservations being the last week of August so I have to make a decision soon. We cannot afford to loose our points. I am pretty sure the decision has been made.

I'm in the same boat with end of August, but I'll have no choice but to convert my points to RCI if I have to cancel as my points are 2018 points and expire November 30 and I'll have no opportunity to use them. I'm gonna let it ride until the day before check in, what do I have to lose.

I'm in the same boat with end of August, but I'll have no choice but to convert my points to RCI if I have to cancel as my points are 2018 points and expire November 30 and I'll have no opportunity to use them. I'm gonna let it ride until the day before check in, what do I have to lose.
Hope it works out! Except for a few points that I will lose in October, our points are 2020 and 2021 points and I can still bank the 2020 points. This is our whole family trip so we are thinking getting something for next May. Wife and I still have February to look forward to.

I'm not going to get into the politics of the Tri-state area/Florida feud but I still fully intend to go end of August if Florida lifts it quarantine, I can quarantine for the 14 days in Jersey if I need to.

I've been taking the wife to breakfast a couple times a week for the past few weeks, the heat hasn't been too bad under a tent in the shade where we go as long as we're in and done by 8:30. It's supposed to cool off a bit this weekend if you can call 87 deg cooling off.:rotfl2:

Have you heard the Ample Hill News? Bummed.

Stay safe everyone.pooh:

OMG I just read about Ample Hills!!! I’m SO disappointed!!!!!!! 🥺

I haven’t made a blueberry pie yet this season. Maybe this weekend. I love the fact that you don’t have to peel the blueberries!

Yesterday my DSis and I celebrated a friends birthday by going through the drive through Safari at Great Adventure. It was a pleasant way to visit with our friend and see some lovely animals! These animals were already going to sleep as we were leaving the park! (Big horn Sheep, I believe)

I still haven't made my blueberry pie and yes you are right about not having to peal the berries. That's probably a big part of the reason I said I would make it. LOL! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2: My all time favorite pie is peach but those peaches just turn brown to darn fast! I just don't work that fast...oh well, peach pie in my imagination. ::yes:: Its far less fattening that way. :cutie:

I live about 15 miles from Great Adventure. I never thought about doing the safari, what a good idea. I have been trying to think of something to do with the grandkids, this could be the perfect idea! Thanks so much!!! There it was right in front of my face and I didn't see it...

DH and I went out to breakfast this morning, the first time dining out since the start of the pandemic. Our local breakfast spot open yesterday and we were there today at 7:20 am trying to beat the heat. It was really nice and I think the people there were very happy to be back to work. I hope it all works out for all the restaurants, I sure hope they are allowed to start indoor dining soon even if at a reduced capacity.

We had a surprise visit from my DHs cousin and his aunt who turned 90 this past February. It was very nice to see both of them. I guess we did't realize how much we miss seeing other people until we do see them if that makes sense...

Well I hope you all are keeping safe and staying healthy.

Like a lot of us here I had to cancel our trip. Was going to go aug 31st for a week. Only two nights at wdw than 5 at universal. Haven’t been to universal in about 15 years. Able to move the points and got my money back on the universal hotel. Got a one day ticket for wdw for Hollywood studios haven’t been since Star Wars opened up. Have to call wdw to move the one day and make it a six day. Got a vacation coming up in December. Hopefully. Only thing I’m losing is non refundable airline tickets had a great price 77 dollars round trip on American from philly to MCO. 98 round trip once picked our seats. So lost 196 dollars since there two of us. American knows what they are doing they are not dumb. Refundable was like 300 a person so took a chance.
vacation started out as a dcl Alaska cruise. Than a wdw/universal vacation.
probably just go to work and sell the vacation back later. I get 6 weeks and only used a day so far. Not like I’m over worked had 5 weeks off plant was shut down Made more money during unemployment than I did working.
The greatest player in baseball who is from cumberland county is now a dad. Had a son yesterday.

It's raining pretty good where I am. I'm hoping we don't lose power, we have well water so if we lose power we have no water. I filled the tub last night and we have several large bottles of water so hopefully we will be good. Hopefully because I made those preparations we won't need the water I saved...Murphy's Law... :thumbsup2

Stay safe everyone and have a good day. :cutie:

It’s eerily calm up North so far. Rain here and there. Getting nervous with all the tornado warnings popping up. I could have sworn we had a small one last night. Out of nowhere all you heard was this powerful gust of wind that wouldn’t stop! The lightning was rapid and bright and it started down pouring. It literally only lasted a couple minutes and then that was it!! So weird! Stay safe everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter