New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
Hahahaha, I just got my calendar ( accountant for a school district) - and now online looking for add on points... You really can't have too many points

I was figuring my points for future trips last night and realized next year I was going to have extra BWV points that I couldn't use or bank. Problem solved, now I don't have enough points.

That's not working, I almost made an offer on 50 BWV points, good thing I despise stripped contracts, I've got time to find the right one, give me double points. :-)

I hear ya! We did the same thing (Hence the SAP’s at SSR!!). After we had first purchased our second contract, we had so many extra points we were able to do two full weeks in the summer. After that, we said there’s no way we’d only be able to do only one! Those DVC points... They’re evil and addictive!!!! They’re like cigarettes, only WAY more expensive!!! Darn you points!!! Daaarrrnnn you!!!! 😂 😂

I hear ya! We did the same thing (Hence the SAP’s at SSR!!). After we had first purchased our second contract, we had so many extra points we were able to do two full weeks in the summer. After that, we said there’s no way we’d only be able to do only one! Those DVC points... They’re evil and addictive!!!! They’re like cigarettes, only WAY more expensive!!! Darn you points!!! Daaarrrnnn you!!!! 😂 😂

I originally bought DVC to save money on my one 6 day trip in June, I'm now planning 5 trips a year and definitely not saving any money. :rotfl2:

Just found this post! We're from South Jersey, about halfway between Philly and Ocean City. We're owners at AKV, and our next stay is May 2-May 9, at BRV!

Daffodils and flowering trees are making things cheery, here in CM.

It is a sobering time though.

Lucky you! I still have not seen any flowers yet, and my trees are still completely bare here up north. Yesterday’s weather was gorgeous, though. I had all my windows open! It was so refreshing. I can’t wait for spring to finally be here, although I really cannot complain about the winter weather this year! I am trying not to think of anything negative in the world right now, just want to think about upcoming Disney trips. Makes me happy. 😊

I wish.....we had planned on skipping our summer trip this year, we have a cruise booked, but I am itching to plan a WDW trip. I miss stalking availability and making ADRs and then cancelling and rebooking and constantly rethinking them....

I can't be the only person who loves the planning part as much as actually being at WDW?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter