New member, want to get away

Brayn28

isp to mco
I am in the process of becoming a DVC member. My purchase has cleared ROFR. but it can be up to three weeks until i close...i want to go away the last weekend in april, and need to book my airfair...what are the chances i can get a studio somewhere for four nights at the end of april, into may? ...and what are the chances i can get it at BWV or BCV?

I am in the process of becoming a DVC member. My purchase has cleared ROFR. but it can be up to three weeks until i close...i want to go away the last weekend in april, and need to book my airfair...what are the chances i can get a studio somewhere for four nights at the end of april, into may? ...and what are the chances i can get it at BWV or BCV?

I think your chances are pretty slim for BCV/BWV. The Flower & Garden festival at EPCOT is usually running at that time of year. Remember, even after your resale closes, it can take several days to get your contract into the DVC reservation system. So you may not even be able to look for a DVC ressie until mid to late March. If there is availability, I would bet it is for OKW or SSR. But, that really doesn't allow you much time to book your air. If you really have your heart set on going, I would call CRO and see about booking a room at a value resort on cash. Get a "room only" reservation, no package including dining, they may still have more liberal cancellation policies on room only than on packages...at least they used to. They used to allow a 5 day cancellation on room only. That would guarantee you a room, and if your contract closes on time and if there is DVC availability, you can cancel your cash room.

At least that way you would be guaranteed a place to stay.

Best of luck booking a studio.

Agree slim. try you never know. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter