• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

sapdaddy

Mouseketeer
I have been looking at this site (as well as some others) to get info on planning my family's trip to Disney World in May. I have been snooping for about a month on this site as a guest and decited this looks like the best place to get info so here I am

Hi. It's very pleased to meet you. Could you please respond my thread called, "Excuse me?" at the forum now? Okay?

Vedan.... all of your post seem very odd. Perhaps it just that you don't understand the size of this community, or that you don't understand English very well.

I don't understand why you would start a new topic in United We stand asking how old everyone is, or why you would start a post with a very vague title ....Excuse Me?.... on the universal forums that have nothing to do with Universal.

If you would truly like to find the person you are searching for, you would have better luck posting on the community board, with a title that is relevant to the subject.

welcome to the boards !!!!! You will love it here. There is so much info and everyone is so helpful! You are right, this is the best place to get info. Feel free to ask any questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter