New merchandise on the Magic....

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Howdy guys....our last cruise on the Magic was last November...we will be sailing on the ship on 11/30 this year...anyone who has recently come back know if they have any new merchandise in the shop...specifically sweat shirts...T-shirts...jackets.....we always take our money that we received for early booking and use it for spending in the shop...and since my daughter will not be with us I have to buy her something also....secondly...are they still going crazy on the ship with the pin collections....last year my wife bought like 2 of everything they were offering regarding the ship.....hey...it's only money...
Thanks!
Tom

Tom,
Off the subject....did you go the same week last year? I was wondering how the weather was?-L

Weather was great....nice and comfortable....day at Castaway Cay was great for swimming....there were a couple of windy days...but nothing to make you not want to sit out....just very nice...I think Disney can control the weather sometimes....
Tom

Expect even more pins this year.....at least more than I remember from January. We just got back from the Wonder this week, and I saw many long sleeve t-shirts (we used to call them surf shirts) on the ship and on CC.....new hats, too.

What can I bring back for DSs grandmother and 2 teachers for Christmas presents?

We brought back co workers and teachers ornaments from St. Maarten. They were inexpensive (like 3.00 each) lke a gold filagree thing that said St. Maarten/Sint Martin and had different designs on them- one had a tropical fish, one a island map etc) everyone loved them./ I hope I can find similair things on the western this year!

Thanks for the info Ann,
I love the gold filagree Christmas ornaments and have collected them from every vacation for years. It brings back special memories every year we decorate our tree. This year, by the stroke of good luck, we got a new very detailed 5" gold filagree Disney ship one that we can't wait to hang! Price on box is $20 and we got it for $5 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter