New military discount dates for MVMCP

WDW Enabler

Founding Father of the HARDHAT BRIGADE
I just got the following forwarded to me on my base email. This is great information (and rates) for those it applies to.

Michael

Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 11:04 AM

While we will not be offering discounts for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party through military bases nor Shades of Green, a military discount will be available on select nights at all Disney Vacation Planning (Front Gate Ticket Windows) and Guest Relations locations.

Discounted dates are: November 10, 12, 13, 15, 17 & 19, 2009 from 7:00pm-12:00am
Just in - Additional Nights being added:
11/20, 11/29, 12/1, 12/3, 12/4, 12/6, 12/8, 12/10, 12/11, 12/13, 12/15, 12/17

Military discounted ticket prices are: $36.40 plus tax (ages 10+) and $32.20 plus tax (ages 3-9)
Regular prices are: $59.00 plus tax (ages 10+) and $53.00 plus tax (ages 3-9)

Military ID requirements will be the same as during our "Salute".

While not for sale at bases via your operation(s), thought you may still want to pass this info on to bases. Let me know if any questions. RG

Randy Gerber
Sales Director, Military Sales
Disney Destinations, LLC

Do you have an email address for Randy? I just bought tickets last Wed before Military pricing was announced and want to see if he can help me with the discount.

Do you have an email address for Randy? I just bought tickets last Wed before Military pricing was announced and want to see if he can help me with the discount.

The tickets are only avail at the gate. I do not have his email, but just call the general information line and see what they can do for you.

Michael

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter