New MK resort pics+. Just back from ASMo

Very nice photos! Thanks for sharing them, I never get tired of looking at WDW photos. :)

Great pics!! We just returned and our pics of the MK resorts turned out great as well. I am ready to go back and we just returned 2 days ago!!:)

I remember looking at your pictures last year. You take such gorgeous pictures. You daughter is growing up. What a cutie!:D Thanks for posting!

Thanks!.

Yup, the annual pass just expired Saturday. I don't know what to do now. lol

Denman, these pictures are soooo nice. Your daughter is such a cutie!! Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks Patio!

I tried to add some more yesterday, but I am out of free disk space on my isp's host web server. Oh well.

DENMANN007 you took some beautiful pictures, thank you for sharing. What type of camera do you use? 35mm or digital?
thanks for the picts. I like showing my DS also and he liked the AK pictures.
:D :D

Wow those are really nice pics!! The close up's look like something that should be in a print ad for Disney! hehe.

Thanks for sharing your photos...I just can't wait another 143 days :).

Your DD is a real cutie :)

dcg0317,

Thanks. I use a 35mm Canon Rebel 2000 with a Canon 70-200mm f4 L series zoom lens.

I don't know if they make a digital camera with a comparable lens.

denman,

Your princess is absolutely adorable and your photos look professional - awesome! I took some pretty good (I thought) pics at WDW last year, but yours blow them away! I wish I knew how to use this darn computer a bit more - I think it would be fun to post some photos... :confused: ;)

Anyway, thanks for sharing your lovely photos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter