New neighbor construction update w/photos

Disney CFO Christine McCarthy at the Bank of America Virtual 2020 Media, Communications & Entertainment Conference today highlighted "priorities" for WDW and DL.

Star Wars Hotel
Avengers Campus and Mickey & Minnie Runaway RR at DL

No mention of Reflections (or EPCOT).

It sounds like the neighbor's pause may be longer term.

The whole comment string on Boardwalk Times Twitter feed.

j

As I said before the Star Wars hotel is a big draw and while it may not be a total Disney crowd, it is a crowd unto itself. And if the price tag goes at the rumored rate, it will make some money for them. Star Wars fans will spend some money.

As I said before the Star Wars hotel is a big draw and while it may not be a total Disney crowd, it is a crowd unto itself. And if the price tag goes at the rumored rate, it will make some money for them. Star Wars fans will spend some money.

I think you are right, PaHunter.

There will always be a "next DVC" to sell points for down to a level that the "DVC after that" becomes the conversation. WDW is stuck with trying to sell Riviera for the foreseeable future with its new resale restrictions and all.

But the SW hotel is different and the "cruise ship" type of limited stay/adventure will draw guests and given its small number of rooms, that will make it the "hard to get", exclusive experience.

Hope it pushes Reflections right off the stupid table and a Disney Intern comes up with the NEXT best idea for the follow-up DVC to Riviera.

Now if they would just give us our <blankin'> Exercise Trail back. :mad: I'm tired about being nice about it already. ::yes::

Bama Ed

Shame they ruined that nice quiet shaded area behind TE.

Lit it grow up in cypress trees for all I care.

I think most of us realize Reflections is just delayed, but in case there are still some thinking it is dead, here is some revised contract language in DVC resale contracts. This was updated yesterday.

"16 existing Disney Vacation Club Resorts or future Resorts—such as Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge. "

j

I think most of us realize Reflections is just delayed, but in case there are still some thinking it is dead, here is some revised contract language in DVC resale contracts. This was updated yesterday.

"16 existing Disney Vacation Club Resorts or future Resorts—such as Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge. "

Great.?. What is the compelling "Disney" idea of Reflections? I don't see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts