New phone....no episodes?

Not true, in fact, it's INSANELY convenient. Are you a Red member? I control Youtube from my CarPlay. Also, when I'm in the gym you don't need to have the screen on. I listen to all my podcasts, concerts, etc. on YouTube. It's great!

Also, if you don't want to shell out the few dollars a month there are free apps that will allow you to shut your screen off when watching (listening) to Youtube.

YouTube red is a gift from the gods.

I know all of that, but how is that more convenient than an app designed specifically for audio only, and that does not require a monthly subscription ?

I never said it was "more" convenient, I am simply disagreeing with you saying it isn't a convenient source. Given that the Unplugged YouTube channel has north of 141,000 followers and the DIS channel has north of 81,000 followers, I think a lot of others would agree with me on it being a convenient source.

That's all, no arguments, carry on.

- Kyle

PS - FYI - YouTube does not "require" a monthly subscription.

Okay. I'm willing to learn new things. Somebody please explain to me step by step how I download the audio from a YouTube video to listen to at my convenience. I have an iPhone. I do not have YouTube's paid service. Is there a free app that I need?

Glad to know it’s not just me. I like to listen while I run and can do that from my Apple Watch without having to lug my phone around. Now that the episodes are missing, it’s much less convenient.

I only listened to the show on YouTube last week because the app was screwy and it was a pain to do so. Anytime I shut my screen off or went to do something with my phone the video stopped.

I only listened to the show on YouTube last week because the app was screwy and it was a pain to do so. Anytime I shut my screen off or went to do something with my phone the video stopped.
Yep. That’s one of the issues with YouTube. You also burn data if you’re out and about. We don’t have unlimited data so that’s a problem. Not an issue listening to the audio feed.

This shouldn't be an issue anymore. Corey and Alex updated our servers over the weekend and a couple feeds uploaded were very old and it caused an issue for a little over a day until we noticed it.
Yay! I just checked and they're back! Thanks for the update, Craig.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter