New - Poland, Czech Republic & Austria Meets

A couple of things to also consider that I’d add to the @lovetotravel list above -

if you book pre-nights with AbD, those include breakfast so no $$ needed for those meals.

Possibly some snacks - ie during OYO time, or at stops, if you want a snack or beverage those would be your cost. AbD does often provide water & things on the bus.

Alcohol except where clearly stated it’s included like a wine tasting.

Taxis or transportation if you’d need that during OYO times or for OYO meals.

Sharing for those who may be interested since a visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau is an option on this tour - the Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust has been offering some virtual programs via Zoom during the closures. Next week Thursday morning (PT) /afternoon (ET) the program is a talk with an Auschwitz survivor. There aren’t many of them still alive to share their stories. The program is free - see link for info and to register.

http://www.lamoth.org/news--events/events/renee/

with everything being goofy right now, I've decided to cancel my Poland trip. Im going to switch to an ABD in the states. Have fun everyone!

Sharing for those that may be interested in this tour, and others with an interest in Disney history - the Walt Disney Family Museum is hosting a Zoom presentation on Saturday 2 October, at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time, with the daughters of famous Disney animator Art Babbit. They will be talking about their mom Dina Babbitt, who as a girl was at Auschwitz and survived due to her artistic talents which were discovered when she drew a mural of Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs. Cost is $5.USD and tickets go sale Wednesday.

https://www.waltdisney.org/education/talks/artist-auschwitz-incredible-survival-story-dina-babbitt
I’ve attended several of the museum’s Zoom presentations over the past 18 months and they have been very good, well moderated and interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!