New Rider Swap

chris1212

Mouseketeer
We have traveled lots using the old paper version of rider swap. This will be our first trip not using that format. We have 2 adults and 3 kids, 1 kid is not tall enough for most height restricted rides.

For example, for SDMT can I book 3 FP's, and I can take the 2 older kids on (one is 7, so I should be okay to take both), then get a rider swap for my husband to ride again? Is there any reason I need to book 4 FP's for the ride? If I did book 4, there would just be one that is never used I would think?

Common practice would be book the 3 for SDMT and book the other 2 for something like Pooh at same time that husband and short child can ride on while you're doing first round of SDMT. But all of you need to go to SDMT together first where they will scan husband's band as well as the two kids who will be riding again to add the swap to their bands that they will use when you get off (or during the window that the swap is good for).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts