New RIV Listing

Pretty good price. So far, it seems that people are paying a decent amount for a contract with restrictions.

It will be interesting what happens when more are on the market.

https://www.dvcresalemarket.com/blog/dvc-resale-average-sales-prices-for-february-2020/
I think so too. I think 139 that’s about the average resale price even for a resort that’s currently actively sold. I recalled reading somewhere during my research stage prior to buying dvc that the resale price for non sold out resorts are usually about 30% cheaper so it’s within that ballpark. I assume once there’s more Riviera resale inventory and depending on UY the pp might drop a little until the resort is sold out. Just my speculation but who knows since anything can change.

I think so too. I think 139 that’s about the average resale price even for a resort that’s currently actively sold. I recalled reading somewhere during my research stage prior to buying dvc that the resale price for non sold out resorts are usually about 30% cheaper so it’s within that ballpark. I assume once there’s more Riviera resale inventory and depending on UY the pp might drop a little until the resort is sold out. Just my speculation but who knows since anything can change.
Except for Aulani which runs around a 50% discount from direct. The highest discount of all DVC properties.

There’s only been a couple of contracts. When the market is full of them, and another new kid on the block is on sale (Reflections) they will probably be around $110. This is my speculation of course.

Sandiw posted the link. According to the broker it seems like poly, boardwalk and grand Floridian are the ones they have a ton of inventory. Based on what I see it looks like poly and grand Floridian are the ones that seemed to drop in pp over the 12 months.
OK - Thanks
Looking at that link, I think those are the average "listing" prices.
I've seen a link, on another thread?, that lists the actual ROFR results, and the dollar values that triggered ROFR.
Those values have dipped below the average list price over the last few months.

Thanks for the links -
I graphed the List $$ vs ROFR $$ for SSR - you can see the downward trend since Sep'19
My ~$89 offer was right in the "sweet spot" ! Lucky Me :goodvibes
View attachment 479599
ET:darth:

was the contract fully loaded? i have head speculation that contracts without point are less likely to be bought back by disney because the contracts they buy back are for interested buyers and buyers aren't buying contracts without points.

There’s only been a couple of contracts. When the market is full of them, and another new kid on the block is on sale (Reflections) they will probably be around $110. This is my speculation of course.
at $110 per point I'd be enticed to buy. Stayed at RIV and liked its newness and closeness to HS.

was the contract fully loaded? i have head speculation that contracts without point are less likely to be bought back by disney because the contracts they buy back are for interested buyers and buyers aren't buying contracts without points.
Yuup - Contract has all 225 points in 2020 & 2021
ET:darth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts