New Tinkerbell movie

smec73

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen the new Tinkerbell movie, "Tinkerbell and the Pirate Fairy"? Is it any good?

My kids (6/girl & 4/boy) really enjoyed it. Picked it up for them yesterday and they've watched it twice already. If you/your kids liked the previous Tinkerbell movies, you'll/they'll like this one too.

I enjoyed the Captain Hook tie-in/backstory.

My kids loved it (DD5 and DS3) however DD is a HUGE Tink fan. We've been waiting for this since it was teased in the previews for Secret of the Wings. I don't think it disappointed as I enjoyed it as well (and it's been played quite a few times already!).
If you have kids that are fans of the fairies, I would recommend it.

I bought it tonight and really enjoyed it. I am sure my boys will like it when they watch it tomorrow.

i absolutely loved it, i am a big fan of the series, and this a pretty good one, somehow different from the rest because we now have a villain, which the last movies didn't have and that was one of the reason i started liking this movies, but pirate fairy is great, the animation is beautiful, great characters, and there's already a teaser trailer for the next movie, the legend of the neverbeast whit fawn as the main character (my favorite)
ohh and i just found out the movie is coming out in theaters here in mexico!!!!!!!

I love this movie I've always loved pirates and I love how they introduce Captain hook argh

Loved it! :woohoo: We watched it on Friday night for the first time. Saturday watched it a total of 5 or 6 times and Sunday about twice. I think my son liked it more than my daughter. My daughter said it was better than Frozen! :scared1: We are HUGE fans of the Tink series. like someone else said we have been waiting for this one since the last one came out. And now I am already excited for the next one. Especially since this may be the last one because I read an article a while ago that said there were only going to be 6 movies instead of 8 because of low DVD sales. (don't have a link, but read it a few months ago). But I really love all the different tie ins with Captain Hook and how different characters like Periwinkle and the winter fairies and 'one for the thumb' girl was in it from Pixie Hollow Games. Best one so far JMHO. :thumbsup2

We bought it the day it came out and all three of our kids love it! It is pretty good from the 2 or 3 times that I've sat down and watched the whole thing. The guy that plays Loki in the Thor/Avengers movies is the voice of the (future) Captain Hook. :)

The kids have seen it probably about 7-8 times and they actually just got done watching it again. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter