New to MDE/Disney Life question/FP+

maleficent_man

DIS Veteran
Hi folks,

Got our reservation number from Holiday Genie and linked my Disney account to our booking through MDE - tickets and hotel all look good but should anything show to note the free QS dining plan? It's on all our paperwork for the holiday booking but just wondered?

Also, as we booked via an agent, does anyone know if we still get the 12 months free on Disney Life? Not the end of the world, and I have asked them (not heard back yet) but just wondered what others have done?

The whole FP+ thing is confusing me - with 2 adults and 2 kids who won't be able to ride bigger rides, I'm really not sure what to do. Say for example myself and wife want to ride Flight of Passage (on the off chance we actually got passes), am I best getting 4 for the party and wife and I go on twice, get 1 for me, ask for family swap so my wife can then go on and leave 3 for something else - but then that would leave me unable to do something with them......I'm hoping I can make sense of the best way to do it before our trip!! :)

Thanks, Nick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter