New to the board

Totallylovedisney

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone. I am new to the board and must say from what I have read it is great. We are planning our first trip with our seven year old in October for her 8th Birthday. I am getting a government employee discount at the swan/dolphin but need some advice on ticket discounts. Any suggestions?
:pinkbounc

There is not much in the way of ticket discounts, unless you join a club. The disney club(39.95), and connections(79.95, or a trial month for $1), will get you discounts. Welcome to the boards and have a great trip.
Wait forgot one. The Wal-mart near Disney sell tickets for 5% off I believe.

Hi Totallylovedisney!

If I have not welcomed you before - WELCOME TO THE DIS!!! (things are SO confusing with the boards being down and a few days posts missing :rolleyes: )

You might want to try one of the on-line ticket agencies - they have about the same discout at the Disney Club and AAA. www.ticketmania.com and www.floridaorlandotickets.com are 2 to try.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter