New Universal hotels named

schumigirl

It's a bit of a roodie doodie word for lady parts
I can`t find a link to post, but Universal have announced the two hotels opening with Epic Universe will be named Universal Stella Nova Resort and the other will be Universal Terra Nova Resort.

Two outside the park will be budget and the other Grand Helios will be a Premium option inside the park and both will include transportation to the Universal parks.

Looking forward to seeing both those hotels when they`re completed. Universal Boulevard will not be the quiet road we`re used to soon.

Last edited:
For real…I take Destination Parkway from myJeep dealership to Hertz Rental in the Hilton Convention Center.
It’s been fun watching the construction.
And theNew Worlds largest Chick Fi La is worth a visit .with new 7-11 gas grocery stop next door ,

If yoy love Jeeps …the Jeep dealership has theNew 2024 Jeep on showroom floor .
It is beautiful with a price tag of $ 100,000.00
I call it the devil jeep because it is red& black

I have seen photos of the resort and will be watching for Day new reservations can be made.
I love Universal Studios Orlando86A21E51-CF49-4933-A977-39AF3B917F85.png713E4D33-B481-43DB-9C1C-007BC44C1018.png08CF92CF-0E1B-4277-BA1B-B1EFF58BA9CF.png

Forgot to mention everytime I drove past the construction I thought they were building a cruise ship on land Because the windows were shaped oval like a cruise ship .
Turns out it is a cruise ship into the Galaxy of Stella Nova and Terra Luna

Last edited:
I just saw an article about three hotels. Not sure about its validity.

20231108_045839.jpg

If this article is true, my guess is Grand Helios will be the premier resort inside the park.

Transportation to the parks, outstanding!

I hope it has a people mover or monorail of some kind! We are actually missing the parks this trip even though DH specifically wanted to go because it's just too much walking to get to the front gate for me but if there is a change it will become doable. Such great rides but I only have so many steps in me every day.

I was hoping for the new underground tunnel transportation system that was built in LasVegas for convention .
I know Interstate , etc … no way … but yes to something better than a SkyLiner !
You can surprise us Universal Studios Orlando !

I didn't realize Epic Universe was being built relatively far from the other parks. 2025 trip will be a split stay for sure, assuming we can even get reservations at Grand Helios when they open up booking. I'm sure rooms will go quickly!

Interesting to see that the are scheduled to open before Epic does...one is targeted for January.
Somewhat disappointed as it looks like they went with tubs instead of showers from the renderings I have seen.

Seems kind of a PITA to stay there to go to IOA and US when Epic is not done.
I am sure they will do a great job with the buses but its still that bit further than Dockside.

I suspect Dockside will become even more popular being right in the middle of the parks, give or take.

The assumption is it will be in the price range of Aventura ..but we will see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter