"New" Website question?

shaynar

Mouseketeer
I see everywhere people are talking about the new Disney website. Although I don't "see" it.

Is this possibly a Canadian thing - that they haven't changed over the Canadian website yet? Or is it just me? :rotfl2:

I have seen this happen before, where Canadian's have a different version of the disney website. No doubt.

HA! It would have to actually load in order for me to see it, no? I've been trying to get on their site for 24 hours now and it just doesn't seem to want to load!
:confused3

I was getting the same thing with the site not loading. I cleared my history/cache from my browser and it now works. It was a pain but at least I can access the site now.:)

No, I don't see the new web site either :confused3. And I switched with link at bottom for US English version. Still no new site.

I was getting the same thing with the site not loading. I cleared my history/cache from my browser and it now works. It was a pain but at least I can access the site now.:)

I've had to do that twice in the past week.

I have to admit ... something is wrong in getting access to their site from Canada. I've had numerous failures .... I'm on now, but there is definitely a wide spread access issue here

I have gone to disney world.ca to enter as .com site is not working for me but I do not see this " new" website everyone is talking about ??

not sure what's new about the site other then some new pictures on the front page but I couldn't get to it from my bookmarked page, but then went in through the dot ca page and it directed me back to the page I had book marked. Also as a side not the bookmarked site works again now too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter