New Years Eve Dining

danielocha30

DIS Veteran
We are planning to book a New years eve dinner at the Poly, and watch the midnight fireworks. Do I have to be a resort guest? I now the parking situation, will park a TTC. Is it possible? or dining on Poly and MK resort that night is only for their guests?

We are planning to book a New years eve dinner at the Poly, and watch the midnight fireworks. Do I have to be a resort guest? I now the parking situation, will park a TTC. Is it possible? or dining on Poly and MK resort that night is only for their guests?
We spent most of our Christmas DWD vacation at the Poly last year but opted to spend NYE @ GF with family.
We had no problem as non guests visiting the Grand Floridian and I saw no signs forbidding non guests to dine at either Poly or GF.
Not sure what your TTC question means so I'll leave that to another to answer.

Dining is not restricted (you’d need an ADR), however, I believe I’ve heard they limit beach access for fireworks to those staying at the resort by checking magic bands.

If you plan on driving, traffic could be the sticking point just getting to the resort.

A few things:

1) Yes, I think they limit the Poly beach to resort guests only. Maybe someone who has stayed in the past or who is going for 4th of July will be able to report back?
2) Do know that there will be a TONNNN of traffic going into TTC and the MK area on NYE Day. We took the monorail from Epcot to Contemporary around 2 or 3pm and the traffic started once it turned onto that main road... and it was not moving... Getting out of there is going to be mayhem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter