New Years eve reservations!?

a*lil*bit*goofy

I miss the tag fairy
I believe today is the +10 date that would include NYE reservations. Is there availability or are things blocked off for special events? I have to wait until Mon Jul3 and am getting antsy and curious

I can't tell you what is currently available because our trip is way before then this year but we have been on NYE multiple times with trips starting 12/29 or 12/30 and have gotten most of what we wanted. In one case it took checking for cancellations. (Couldn't get Le Cellier for our party of 10 for dinner - that's a pretty tall order for NYE! Checked every once in a while and a week before our trip we got one.)

What park are you going to and are you specific about what restaurant you want? If you're not set on something specific, at your 180 day I think you will definitely have options. World Showcase places have had lots of NYE availability at our 180 day mark every time with a 12/29 or 12/30 trip start and like I said, Le Cellier was our only issue and got it anyways. We don't do MK on NYE though so I'm not sure about those places.

It has always worked out for us in Epcot with a large party so I hope it works out for you!

You are giving me hope! we start Dec 30th, and go to Jan 9th. NYE we really are set on 1900 Park Fare. and crazy that we are we are doing MK on NYE but with realistic expectations. 3 fastpasses for whatever, some walking around and soaking up ambience, some shopping. just enjoying life and being in disney together at NY. We do not plan on being there until midnight, hence dinner at 1900. 6 people are staying at Contemporary, and the 4 of us are staying POFQ. So taxi hopefully will be easy from GF and of course the others have a super easy monorail ride to Contemporary. hoping dinner is early enough that we can catch some of the 730 fireworks from Contemporary (if better view) or GF itself. Then bed for a very early proper MK day on the 1st.

it's going to be busy. but it's going to be great!

So what has me worried:

Dec 31: Ohana Breakfast
Dec 31: 1900 Park Fare Dinner
Jan 1: Crystal Palace Brunch (approx 1030)

it's a nail biter for sure! we are willing to break up our group if need be. so thats helpful :)

Good luck!! Try not to worry too much :) NYE is such a fun time to go and you are definitely approaching it the right way with managing expectations! Have fun!!

Not sure about CP brunch, but typically Ohana breakfast isn't too worrisome. Dinner is though. I haven't tried booking 1900 PF dinner, but I don't recall reading about it booking up. Good luck!

I just looked at Park Fare for dinner on the 31st. It is open and there are reservations available. Some restaurants are not booking for that night. California Grill is an example. They have a special dinner. Last year it was something like $800 a person.

There is still pretty good availability. I checked a lot of TS restaurants in the MK resorts and in MK. I just booked 'Ohana for NYE dinner and Chef Mickey's Buffet (special new year's day) for the 1st.

However, I went to change an earlier 'Ohana dinner (which was just at 180 days today) and it's wiped out. Hopefully anyone who needs NYE reservations can do them within the 180+10 and not need to wait until 180 days.

There is still pretty good availability. I checked a lot of TS restaurants in the MK resorts and in MK. I just booked 'Ohana for NYE dinner and Chef Mickey's Buffet (special new year's day) for the 1st.

However, I went to change an earlier 'Ohana dinner (which was just at 180 days today) and it's wiped out. Hopefully anyone who needs NYE reservations can do them within the 180+10 and not need to wait until 180 days.
What is the chef mickey new years day special buffet?

how does availability look now? New Years eve availability I mean? booked up everywhere or still available?

I am shocked :goofy: SHOCKED at how easy our adr day went. 180 day mark was yesterday for Dec 30 arrival. So people had many days ahead of me to book New Year's Eve. Granted we didnt try for any in the park we just assumed none.
We got all 10 of us 510pm NYE at 1900 Pf. Hoping to catch the 630 fireworks so will watch still for 5p to open

We got our 830 am Ohana for 10 on 31st too!

And the rest if our week we got every other reservation we wanted the only exception was Be Our Guest which only had 410pm available. But maybe a blessing as we will probably book that night as our Pirates And Pals cruise night given that the firworks are at 9pm we should have time to eat go to Contemporary and check in!

I can only assume it went well because off site cant book 31st until today and that free dining is not on

there's something weird going on with some of the reservations though - I can't make ADRs for LTT on 1/1 at all. There's availability and it takes my card but when it goes to confirm - it hits an error.

Called up and the CM had the same problem.

Booked at the dolphin so today was my day to book NYE. Shocked to get everything I hoped for. And did not book until 9 or so. I actually forgot!

Even got Dinner at BOG for the 28 and a good fireworks time at Narcoossee for Dec 30!

Still unsure if we are keeping this trip or going for an extended stay early next year. Depends on how my husband's surgery goes.

a*lil*bit*goofy - I came back today specifically if you got when you wanted. Great news!

Edited to add - we are going to be eating at CRT at midnight on the 31st (11pm reservation). That's our New Year's Eve fun date.

:( We tried to get Le Cellier for NYE, but couldn't book till this morning. Alas, nothing available. We have been trying to get into Le Cellier off and on for five years or so, and never. I think it's a mythical restaurant.

On a positive note, we'll get to try out BlueZoo instead.

I just looked at Park Fare for dinner on the 31st. It is open and there are reservations available. Some restaurants are not booking for that night. California Grill is an example. They have a special dinner. Last year it was something like $800 a person.

$800/per person?? Holy smokes, who can afford that?? I wonder what you get for $800 per person??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!