• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New

Jazzysmom

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm Heather and I'm new to DIS. I've been to Disney World several times but this will be the first time that we take our 8 year old daughter. I'm looking forward to getting some great advice and tips!!

Dive in and enjoy yourself. Although please realize that these boards are addictive and can cause one to become obsessed. I love it! When's your trip?

We'll be there right after you. May 27-June 4. Have a great trip. Have you planned any meals? Made any PSes for meals yet? I highly reccommend the character meals. My girls 4 and 7 love them.

:rolleyes1 :wave: :cool1: May's not too far off.Welcome to the DIS and have a great visit with ::MickeyMo and the FL :sunny:
Take care,
Kirsten in :cold: Nova Scotia

We're going to be at Coronado Springs and I booked the MYW dining plan, which I'm a bit nervous about. We haven't booked any character meals yet, boy do I have to get on the ball!! We aren't big on breakfast here so I may try to do a character dinner or lunch.

Hi Heather,
As someone else posted, these boards are habit forming. Enjoy your upcoming trip.

Hi Heather:

If you need help with character meals, there are lots of threads about them. We have done them all but one. Never been to Cape May. Some are better than others, but they are all fun for the kids (I like them too).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter