Newbie - Annual Pass Question

goofyfam4

Earning My Ears
Ok this is my family's first experience with the AP's. I received the exchange certificated in the mail and was told I need to go to a park to get the real true annual pass which would be activated on that day.

I've beeen calling everyday for the AP codes for 4/23 week and have been told they are not out yet. When they are out (tomorrow) what info off the exchange card do I need to have ready?????? :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earboy2: :earboy2:

When will the AP rate be available for April? Any day now.

When booking a room for the AP rate all you need to do is ask for "the AP rate". If you know the code (not from your pass or voucher but rather from mousesavers.com) that just sppeds things up by a few seconds.

The AP rate is for a room only, you cannot book a package with dining, etc.

Show the AP (sometimes they accept the voucher otherwise you have to go to a park or downtown Disney to get the AP issued) wyen you check in.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

hi i just purchased my first annual pass, and we just bought dvc..and i was wondering the same thing --so great question!!

OK Iowa mommy what is the DVC - is that the dining discount care for $ 50 :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

Debby

DVC - is

DISNEY VACATION CLUB

Next time you are at WDW you should take a tour and everything will be explained to you.

Call LARISSA at 1-800-800-9100. She can explain everything to you.

You can tell her that K.Russell had you call about the DVC program.

YOU WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL.
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter