Newbie/DISBoard Lurker Makes It Official...!!

DVCKennyD

Mouseketeer
Hello All,

Just hung up with our guide and it is now official!!:yay: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yay: We purchased 200 SSR points, at the referral special discount, split up as 150+50. We were given an October UY with all 200 06' points available for use! Thanks to all who answered my many questions, either directly, or while I was "lurking" :surfweb:, in the background. I look forward to participating more on the DISBoards now that I am an official member...

Ken

Hello All,

Just hung up with our guide and it is now official!!:yay: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yay: We purchased 200 SSR points, at the referral special discount, split up as 150+50. We were given an October UY with all 200 06' points available for use! Thanks to all who answered my many questions, either directly, or while I was "lurking" :surfweb:, in the background. I look forward to participating more on the DISBoards now that I am an official member...

Ken

Congratulations and welcome home!
That's just such exciting news! So...when is the first trip???

Howdy!!

That was quick... We are planning our "inaugural" trip this summer when our three boys are out of school.

KennyD

Hello All,

Ken

WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hello All,

Ken

Congrats! We are in the process of doing the same. Can you tell me about the 150+50 split. We are actually waiting for a call back from our DVC rep tonight. We are also interested in 200 SSR points. Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff

Buddy Bear,

It was actually quite painless. I requested that the points be divided up as 2 seperate contracts consisting of the 150+50 with the same UY for each. My guide,Megan Moriarity, inquired why I wished to do this and I simply told her that it would give me increased flexibilty if I ever wished to sell off some points. She agreed and said it would be no problem to set it up this way. Good Luck...

Ken

Buddy Bear,

It was actually quite painless. I requested that the points be divided up as 2 seperate contracts consisting of the 150+50 with the same UY for each. My guide,Megan Moriarity, inquired why I wished to do this and I simply told her that it would give me increased flexibilty if I ever wished to sell off some points. She agreed and said it would be no problem to set it up this way. Good Luck...

Ken

We just got off the phone with our rep Jim McCoy and he said something similar to what you wrote. You get the added flexibility which is a good thing. So I guess your family and ours are the latest additions to DVC @ SSR. :cool1:

I am usually hanging out on the DCL boards, but it looks like I have a new home now!

Tom,

Thanks for the kind words... I'm quite sure we may end up utilizing your services somewhere down the road when I convince my wife we just HAVE to add on with more points:)

Ken

Thanks everyone!!:cool1: :cool1: All of your responses and overall enthusiasm only serve as a reminder that our purchase was the absolute right thing to do!!! :thumbsup2 I am really looking forward to our first trip down to SSR and also look forward to many more discussions here with everyone...

Thanks Again,
KennyD

Welcome home, neighbor! We bought 200 at SSR last March and couldn't resist add-on-itis as we picked up another 115 this month. Can you say "Merry Christmas?" :santa:

We love SSR although we've stayed at OKW as much as SSR. Gotta try them all out :)

Have fun and we'll see ya around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter