Newbie - Help Me Start Atkins

barbnbrian

I'm a Redhead, too!
Hi Everyone. I'm a lurker on the WISH board and have been reading some of your journals. I want to come along on the ride too.

I've done WW 4 yrs. ago and made Lifetime, lost 27 lbs., but I'm slowly putting back the pounds and need to do something fast. I'll be 41 next month and it's not so easy to lose. I'm also an emotional eater and chocolate addict. Would love to lose a total of 20 lbs.

Reading all the posts on this board has inspired me and I want to try Atkins, but I need to meal ideas. I want to start off in the Induction phase. Pulled out the Atkins for Life book and started reading this a.m. All you Atkins experts, please give me some tips. I need some serious support here, so I'm crying out for help. Your suggestions on how to start off this program on the right foot would be so greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Barb

Hi Barb!
I am not following Atkins, but I did want to stop by and say HELLO and WELCOME to the WISH Journal board!! :wave2:

Have you tried looking at this board for suggestions. It contains lots of Low Carb recipes from all of the WISHers. Good luck to you!!

Together We're Inspired to Stay Healthy!

Hi Barb!:wave:

I'm not doing Atkins either, but I just wanted to stop by and welcome you to WISH journaling! You will find a lot of support and encouragement here.::yes::

Have a great weekend!:sunny:

Tracy:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter