• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newbie ? On Excursions...

TheGlensideGregorys

Mouseketeer
We're taking out first MAGICal trip with DCL in January (7-night eastern). We're starting to think about what to do in port; and I understand that several excursions can be booked ahead of time.

Past cruisers - how far in advance can excursions be booked, and where can I find a pretty updated list online (in advance of getting my official doc's.)?

Thanks!

:confused:

Most (if not all) of the excursions booked through DCL can be booked at the 60 day mark, as soon as you have paid for the cruise in full. It''s a good idea to book early, because some of them have limited availablity. If you change your mind later, I think you can cancel up to 2 days prior to your cruise and not be charged. They charge your shipboard account for all excursions booked through them. If, for some reason, you are unable to go on an excursion due to skipping a port, or a reason under their control, they won't charge you.

Take a look at www.disneycruise.com for the latest list.

Hope that helps...........

Ed

you may book excursions at the sixty day mark. you can see the current list of excursions right on DCL's website. I believe that they are also listed on www.dcltribute.com and www.castawayclub.com. you will recieve an excursion packett from the cruiseline right before your sixty day mark.

Hey, Thank You Both!

Ann - I've read several of your posts and tips since I've been visiting the Cruise boards these last few weeks. I don't pretend to know anything about any controversies, but I do know this... 99.999% of the folks posting on these boards are invaluable. The practical "insider" advice is the sort of thing people routinely pay good $$ for, and you make a schlep like me NOT feel like a schlep just for asking!

My hope is that I can pick up some great things on my cruise in January and "pay it forward" for somebody looking for a lead.

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Don't ever feel silly for asking a question, the only schlep is the person afraid to ask and does not find out the answer until it does not matter anymore. For what it's worth my knowledge is free. ... now if you want to "debate" I may have to charge you ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter