Newbie to US with ? about on site hotels

Tay N Evie's Mom

DIS Veteran
We're taking our 5 year old twins to US in March and want to stay on site. Is one of the hotels a better choice over the other for young children? Do they both have someplace where we could get an inexpensive breakfast? Also, I found the club level for HRH is $100 more than a regular room-would this be worth it and does the free pop/drinks extend to the theme parks?

Hi, Tay n Evie's Mom:

I think all three hotels offer an atmosphere that is child friendly, especially for 5 year olds. I think as they get older they may have definite preferences, though, since the HR is so much cooler than the other two.

As for the club level I know there are big fans of it on this board but I found it to be not worth the extra money. But I AM the cheapest woman in the world! :p

My suggestion and what works for my family. Which is mom, dad, the nanny, triplet 2.5 yo girls, and 10 dd. We pack a cooler full of our favorite drinks. This is not a prissy 6 pack cooler either.LOL It's the mega hold 10 cases of your favorite bev cooler.LOL We by good from the store before we leave. Donuts, poptarts, chips, the kids favorites. SO that rules out spending tons on breakfast and drinks and takes care of snacks. It takes only minutes to prepare the cooler and snacks for the trip. The bellman are happy to cart it all to the room for you and your all set to go. With 7 of us traveling for a week we pack the house.LOL We order pizza from flippers for them a couple times while were down to cut out huge food bills. We did all eat at mythos for 55.00 tip included though. I would just pick the one you like the best as far as property and go for it. They all are wonderful and have plenty to do and see for the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter