Plus Size Rapunzel

Disney’s Plus size Princess
Hello everyone!​

I am so excited to join this group and share with you all! I got married this month and my now husband and I are huge Disney fans! We are going on our honeymoon in two weeks 1/12(also my birthday)-1/20! I can’t wait! Our last trip was October 2017 where my husband proposed in front of Cinderella’s Castle!​

We are both large and in charge people, some might say “Pooh Sized?” So I cant wait to learn and share with other plus size travers!​

This is a long first post! Thank you again for letting me join your community!

Congrats! We had our Disney Honeymoon back in September ( 11 nights at AKL - Jambo House ) - we are now very, very spoiled. :rotfl2:

Thank you guys! We are staying at Old Key West and Port Orleans Riverside in a royal room ❤️ We will be there a whole week!

Welcome to DIS Board!! Love your post, many of our group take up a bit more space as well ;):flower::rose::tilt:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter