News Round Up 2017

side comment - I got my medals in the mail for the RunDisney virtual running series and I was pretty impressed by the size and the heft of them ... I was thinking for being a virtual event they would be scaled back a bit but they are pretty high quality
Got mine as well. Compared to my other runDisney medals they are quite big I was equally impressed/surprised.

Test Track hasn't opened at all today
Last time we went to Epcot (2014), TestTrack went down when we about to board. Lucky us: we got fast passes to do it later... Found out that my family and a few hundred others got the FPs. We ended up giving them away to a lucky family as we were leaving the park.

Last time we went to Epcot (2014), TestTrack went down when we about to board. Lucky us: we got fast passes to do it later... Found out that my family and a few hundred others got the FPs. We ended up giving them away to a lucky family as we were leaving the park.

Told the story on here many times about the time we got stuck. My twins were probably around 10-12 and were riding with me and my brother and some lucky stranger. We got a downpour right as the door opened and our car went outside. If we weren't drenched enough, the ride cam to a stop right as we were about to go back in to the building. We sat there for like four or five minutes as the pouring rain came down. We were on the incline par so we were leaning over to the left and the rain was coming off the roof of the building in sheets. The five of us started laughing and we couldn't stop laughing until they finally got us inside. The people waiting in line were laughing at us then. Was a great memory even if it wasn't the best ride ever. I will tell you that pouring rain going fast feels like bb's hitting you when all you have on is a muscle shirt.

The information we received from Disney specifically said "Guests will enjoy sweet treats, specialty beverages, and prime seating along World Showcase Lagoon" - I don't think they'd say that if seating wasn't going to be offered. :)

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...after-dessert-party-at-epcots-world-showcase/

Probably directly in front of A&E, its a big area-kinda hate to see it go actually if so. Although we have gotten to the point of "strolling" with a beverage during it anyway, and playing the wind.

Told the story on here many times about the time we got stuck. My twins were probably around 10-12 and were riding with me and my brother and some lucky stranger. We got a downpour right as the door opened and our car went outside. If we weren't drenched enough, the ride cam to a stop right as we were about to go back in to the building. We sat there for like four or five minutes as the pouring rain came down. We were on the incline par so we were leaning over to the left and the rain was coming off the roof of the building in sheets. The five of us started laughing and we couldn't stop laughing until they finally got us inside. The people waiting in line were laughing at us then. Was a great memory even if it wasn't the best ride ever. I will tell you that pouring rain going fast feels like bb's hitting you when all you have on is a muscle shirt.

I would purposely do that today if possible-love it.

Probably directly in front of A&E, its a big area-kinda hate to see it go actually if so. Although we have gotten to the point of "strolling" with a beverage during it anyway, and playing the wind.
Well, if it's not in the same spot as the original Illuminations Dessert Party, I wish they would do both - We were looking forward to doing the party, but have no interest in Frozen... :(

Well, if it's not in the same spot as the original Illuminations Dessert Party, I wish they would do both - We were looking forward to doing the party, but have no interest in Frozen... :(

Agreed-it seems like it should have a different spot. Maybe its on different nights?

I rode the RC Racer ride in Hong Kong Dinseyland when it was raining and when you zip up the track directly into the rain it really does feel like little bb's peppering you rface

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter