News Round Up 2017

Someone got a hat I can eat?

I swore it wouldn't happen, as it would cause Fox to gut their own broadcast station. Several industry analysts felt the same way, so it wasn't just me. As the deal got closer and Simpsons remained part of it, it occurred to me that maybe Fox intends to gut it's broadcast network. They couldn't sell the actual station, so they decided to sell all of it's "content" and just let the station whither on the vine. I'll be curious to see what happens to the station over the next few months. I've read "some speculate Fox’s primetime may be filled with live, primarily sports programming, news magazines and possibly reality shows."

Odd to think how many major areas at Universal Studios are based on content and characters owned by Disney at this point.

What I really want to know is what Disney is going to do with Garfield: The Movie... lol

From the Bloomberg story I heard the broadcast stations are not included in the deal.

We're not seeing it until Christmas (at least that's the plan right now)...it's going to be tough to avoid all the talk about it moreso on FB. At least here we can have a spoiler thread or at least hope that people use the spoiler feature.
We bought tickets for 12/26. Currently in the middle of re-watching the other movies (Episode 5 up next!). Good luck on not getting spoiled, I'm nervous about that too! :eek:

I'm seeing the Last Jedi Saturday night since I won't be home from college until late Friday night.

How are there 49 rides in WDW? Sure a couple new ones opened, but others closed.
The actual article says 47, and if I counted right I came right around 45 and he may have counted things like Mickeys Philharmagic which I didn't - though it was disturbing to count rides in Studios and only come up with 4. :-(

The actual article says 47, and if I counted right I came right around 45 and he may have counted things like Mickeys Philharmagic which I didn't - though it was disturbing to count rides in Studios and only come up with 4. :-(

Yes, thanks. I ended up going to his blog and scanning his account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter