News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they have statues of the characters in the new land?

The whole "shrunk down to the size of a toy" thing with TSL has never made sense and really bothers me. If we were shrunk down to the size of a toy, the statues would be the size of the characters we meet in the parks. We aren't shrunk down to the size of a toy. We are the size of an ant.

The whole "shrunk down to the size of a toy" thing with TSL has never made sense and really bothers me. If we were shrunk down to the size of a toy, the statues would be the size of the characters we meet in the parks. We aren't shrunk down to the size of a toy. We are the size of an ant.
Pretty much.

Which was the idea. I thought we were meant to be the size of the green army men with them being in the land as proper face characters, meaning woody ETC would be the correct size?

Yeah - that's why I was thinking it doesn't seem that new since Gringott's does it. I would also think a coaster can't have people spinning while it's going down the track at any speed, it would make everyone sick.

Time Traveler does - not sure I would call it a family coaster though

Supposedly you were to be the size of one of the green army men toys, so smaller than Woody, etc

It looks like the Dis team got a sneak peek of Toy Story Land based on there twitter post.
DY6scF5WsAAPCLr

So @WebmasterJackie just answered this question on Facebook -apparently the statue in the land is Andy’s toy of Jessie whereas the meet and greet is the “Real” - Jessie

So would be like if he had a doll of Cinderella and then you met the realm cinderella
Will that be obvious or will parents have to answer questions from kids asking why there are two Woody's, etc? Not saying kids would think that, but I always thought that Disney wouldn't do anything like this for that reason.

Will that be obvious or will parents have to answer questions from kids asking why there are two Woody's, etc? Not saying kids would think that, but I always thought that Disney wouldn't do anything like this for that reason.

I asked if there were more details how it works since the Statue Toy of Jessie is different sized than the “real” toy Jessie and Jackie said they didn’t get into that much detail yet

So @WebmasterJackie just answered this question on Facebook -apparently the statue in the land is Andy’s toy of Jessie whereas the meet and greet is the “Real” - Jessie

So would be like if he had a doll of Cinderella and then you met the realm cinderella

This gets a little confusing. Are Rex and Wheezy Andy’s toys of them or are they the real rex and wheezy? Also Buzz, Woody, Jessie etc are Andy’s toys in the movie that come to life so this whole thing makes zero sense to me but I’m glad people can meet Buzz, Woody and Jessie.

Any news or rumors when they plan on doing TSL previews? How'd they do it with Pandora?

Nothing yet. We are likely a month away from any preview announcement.

That seems like quite the confusing storyline.

Also Buzz, Woody, Jessie etc are Andy’s toys in the movie that come to life so this whole thing makes zero sense to me.

Yea that didn't really happen, it was just make believe.

Although no lie-went to clean out a rental locker last year.

Kids moved out years ago, Tossed a box of 15 year old or older toys, and sure enough the box said "Buss Light Year to the Rescue". Honest true story. It was very shocking actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter