News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without adding more value to the plans I feel they've reached the point of where the price can't go much higher. Glad they acknowledged that and didn't shift things much. Curious as to whether dining plan purchases are down for this year.

I think it is already at the point that it is hard to save money (or even break even) - though I get the convenience factor and not having to worry about the price of any item, etc.

and given that the kids price is the one that went up makes me think that people were really leveraging character buffet's to make the value out of the plan

Your kids are still in school? My sister ended June 8th and I thought WI was late.

my kid is still in school too, til Friday. We had a lot of snow days this winter in PA. Our district does not have them built into the school calendar (so ridiculous). So they had to extend the school year by 5 days to make up the snow days.

my kid is still in school too, til Friday. We had a lot of snow days this winter in PA. Our district does not have them built into the school calendar (so ridiculous). So they had to extend the school year by 5 days to make up the snow days.
Makes sense. Most WI schools build 2 days into their calendar.

Anyways I probably should stop discussing this and back to the news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter