News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo. It looks like that replaced the freshly made chipwich - with real chocolate chip cookies. Only way I'd ever eat vanilla ice cream! I'd always go out of my way to get that!

Oh well - I need to find another snack - probably that Mickey Head Cinnamon bun - that is super delicious!

That cookie ice cream sandwich was my go to snack at Magic Kingdom! I got into a bad habit of getting one every night before the fireworks. Looks like I gotta find something new now.

That cookie ice cream sandwich was my go to snack at Magic Kingdom! I got into a bad habit of getting one every night before the fireworks. Looks like I gotta find something new now.

We love be Sleepy Hollow but they do have a habbit or taking things off the menu that we like (used to love getting the coffe floats there)

yeah, we had a bunch of snow days but instead of extending the year they just took away Spring (Easter) Break

sorry, probably enough chatter/complaining about my kid's school schedule

back to the news!
Sorry, couldn’t help but reply. For snow makeup days here, they tried taking away part of spring break instead of adding on to the end of school ONCE. They won’t be doing that again. People were so ticked off that hardly anyone sent their kids. :rotfl2:

Sorry, couldn’t help but reply. For snow makeup days here, they tried taking away part of spring break instead of adding on to the end of school ONCE. They won’t be doing that again. People were so ticked off that hardly anyone sent their kids. :rotfl2:

funny thing was, this year they changed our spring break as in the past it was always the week before Easter but this year they made it the week after. But we had made plans before the calendar came out assuming it would be the week before like always, so my kids wound up missing that week ... but then being back for the "make up" days for the spring break that turned out not to happen ... I wonder if others in our town did similar so more people than typical were actually around

People weren't happy about losing the dates but I think they largely preferred that vs extending the school year

Story from Bloomberg as well:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...tened-bid-from-disney-dealing-blow-to-comcast

Ups it to $71m - about $10/share more than original bid and apparently has more flexibility than Comcast's offer (The new offer gives Fox shareholders the option to take their payment in the form of cash or stock, up to a 50-50 level). With the debt position Comcast would have already been with their prior offer I just can't see them beating this one

Disney also plans to take on about $13.8 billion of Fox’s net debt. That would lift the total transaction value above about $85 billion.

Just insane amounts of money

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter