News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we can predict some after hour events and some parties soon in Unis future....

We'll see. They are fairly restricted on their operating hours due to their proximity to neighborhoods. They already do Halloween Horror Nights, which was the original hard party ticket, at least in Orlando, and technically it was called Fright Nights then. Also, a lot of their extras are included in admission, like all of the holiday presentations/parades/performances, Mardi Gras, and Rock the Universe. They get their "found" money in other ways, like Express Pass.

I found it to be the worst nighttime display so maybe Disney is just helping folks out? Lol...but I love Illuminations so what do I know?

I have only seen it once and was a bit disappointed by it (maybe built up expectations too much). And the viewing my area is a disaster (we had a dining package, got there 45 mins early and still could barely see we were behind so many people). And getting out of the area after it’s over is even a worse experience

I have only seen it once and was a bit disappointed by it (maybe built up expectations too much). And the viewing my area is a disaster (we had a dining package, got there 45 mins early and still could barely see we were behind so many people). And getting out of the area after it’s over is even a worse experience
Totally agree with all of this. That said if you have a decent viewing spot I think it’s a fantastic show.

Same - had the dining package was super excited, have been back many times since...never went back to WoC. I know people love it, but it's just movies on water, I can't figure out the big whoop...but again, I love Illuminations and lots of folks don't.

Same - had the dining package was super excited, have been back many times since...never went back to WoC. I know people love it, but it's just movies on water, I can't figure out the big whoop...but again, I love Illuminations and lots of folks don't.

Oh man! So sorry :( DH and I swear by the CC dining package and that it’s the only way to properly see WoC (also one of our favorite nighttime shows).... I agree with other posters that it’s totally dependent on view though, and can understand that a truly great show shouldn’t be quite so dependent on exact location.

Oh man! So sorry :( DH and I swear by the CC dining package and that it’s the only way to properly see WoC (also one of our favorite nighttime shows).... I agree with other posters that it’s totally dependent on view though, and can understand that a truly great show shouldn’t be quite so dependent on exact location.

It was the CC ding package we did and still had a pretty crappy view (also a disappointing meal). But obviously I have limited experience so maybe just bad lick

It was the CC ding package we did and still had a pretty crappy view (also a disappointing meal). But obviously I have limited experience so maybe just bad lick

Yeah I guess I assumed that’s the one you did so I was realizing we may need to stop sharing that as the ultimate way to see WoC for people who wouldn’t otherwise eat at CC...Could end up being an expensive regret!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter