News Round Up 2020

Hey guys, just in case you didn’t know, folks in the Uk (and other places) haven’t got Disney + and the Mandalorian yet which means some of these comments are a bit spoilery for us. (Coming soon though and really excited!) :-)

OOH-no sorry!

Yep. I can't really see that being a coincidence either.

Maybe it's like the whole Harry Potter prophecy thing. There were actually two options that could have fulfilled the prophecy of bringing balance to the force.

Heaven help whoever comes up with the Child's name though. He's such an iconic character and there has been so much talk now that the name will most likely be a let down no matter how good it is.
I've heard the Child already has a name, but only a very small number of people know it. I hope we learn it in Season 2.

Non-Disney News:

Indiana Beach is closing :(. I only went once, but it was a fun classic amusement park.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/4801090002

To follow up here. The CEO of Fun Spot America is currently traveling to Indiana Beach to supposedly discuss buying the park. Although I think it’s more likely they’re just going to buy a ride or two. This park would certainly fit them better than their Atlanta location.

To follow up here. The CEO of Fun Spot America is currently traveling to Indiana Beach to supposedly discuss buying the park. Although I think it’s more likely they’re just going to buy a ride or two. This park would certainly fit them better than their Atlanta location.
That would be good. It's really sad to me that so many good, classic, local parks are closing. I think people have a bad philosophy of if it isn't the best it isn't worth doing. Put me in just about any park in the country and I can have fun for the day, though.

That would be good. It's really sad to me that so many good, classic, local parks are closing. I think people have a bad philosophy of if it isn't the best it isn't worth doing. Put me in just about any park in the country and I can have fun for the day, though.
That’s how I am, some of my favorite rides are at tiny parks with only a handful of things to do, and others in the behemoth parks. I’m aiming to hit 500 roller coasters this year across 100 different parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter