News Round Up 2020

I had no idea it was ever used for guests until NYE. It is very backstage and unmagical. Really weird to see. I'm really not even sure what they could do to spruce it up like the eastern bypass because it's not so much a walkway as it is a giant open parking lot. You can see Jungle Cruise props and a few other magic breaking things back there.
images

Man . I wonder how long they will keep this up -- seems like makes using the Skyliner (a plan for my summer trip) pointless if you want to try and get there "without stress" to snag a boarding group.

Also with DHS opening before all the other parks people can go there and still rope drop other parks vs having to pick and choose. In some ways would be better to extend closing time of DHS vs ironing early

Any rumors on what "summer" means yet for Ratatouille ride and this area opening? Taking a quick June trip and curious if this may be open by then. I didn't notice anything in the projects thread aside from summer 2020 so just curious!
There haven't been any delays to my knowledge. Some speculation on Memorial Day weekend but nothing concrete.

Any rumors on what "summer" means yet for Ratatouille ride and this area opening? Taking a quick June trip and curious if this may be open by then. I didn't notice anything in the projects thread aside from summer 2020 so just curious!
I do imagine we will get a date fairly soon. The speculation has been May/June as @rteetz indicated, which typically would have them making an announcement in Feb/March.

Seeing that all parks aren't open yet when DHS opens, there is probably plenty of buses available for dispatch at that time.
Of course folks have noticed the skyliner running but not loading passengers, so i don't know if it saves labor/power or not.
Maybe they don't want to overload the dhs entrance due to the skyliners consistent movement of people?????

Seeing that all parks aren't open yet when DHS opens, there is probably plenty of buses available for dispatch at that time.
Of course folks have noticed the skyliner running but not loading passengers, so i don't know if it saves labor/power or not.
Maybe they don't want to overload the dhs entrance due to the skyliners consistent movement of people?????
So the Skyliner does NOT open 1 hour before Epcot or DHS earliest park opening (like buses do?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter