News Round Up 2020

If I am looking at that right, there will be that new covered entrance way on the otherside of the monorail station - where right now there is nothing but trees/bushes blocking the view from the parking lot so sort of hard to get a good comparable view as would be the trees in the way

This is the current view from the parking lot via google maps:

No mention of Moana here..:
I really think Moana will be subtle.

yeah, seemed mor elike in the color scheme, so picturing more blues that in the current current scheme (along with other tropical notes) and then maybe images sort of "hidden" in the carpets and other fabrics, maybe some of the light fixtures or accent tiles in the showers, etc.

yeah, seemed mor elike in the color scheme, so picturing more blues that in the current current scheme (along with other tropical notes) and then maybe images sort of "hidden" in the carpets and other fabrics, maybe some of the light fixtures or accent tiles in the showers, etc.
Something from that movie will be on the shower curtain. Maybe her, maybe hei hei, maybe just the boat, But they love the shower curtains.

When we were monorail hopping on our last day in 2017 I kinda thought the monorail station was a tad blah. I'm liking the rendering, it will be nice to see the finished product.

Something from that movie will be on the shower curtain. Maybe her, maybe hei hei, maybe just the boat, But they love the shower curtains.

are the Deluxe resorts still getting shower curtains or are they getting glass doors? If the later maybe something in the tile work then

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter