News Round Up 2020

While the nostalgic part of me will miss a lot of Epcot futureworld, most of what I fondly remember was gone before this project. I really think what they are doing is going to be a big help with the flow around Epcot, it's a much welcomed change despite the short term inconvenience.
These new paths will make a big difference post night time show and rope drop.

As much as the back street bypass helps on Magic Kingdom, I can't help but think just how much better it might be if they figured out another one on the Adventureland side of Main Street. Most everyone uses the gift shop as the "shortcut" and it's to the point where I think it might cut into end of night sales.

As much as the back street bypass helps on Magic Kingdom, I can't help but think just how much better it might be if they figured out another one on the Adventureland side of Main Street. Most everyone uses the gift shop as the "shortcut" and it's to the point where I think it might cut into end of night sales.

It needs the corridors behind the shops like at DLP. Those are great.

I hear what you’re saying but don’t the folks responsible for making these movies still work there?

I do see your point. If we look at it from a 'praising work of these people who made this movie', then yes, I think that's a good thing.

Maybe it's just the way I was viewing it but it looked like Disney trying to take credit for basically another studio's awards.

I knew the Epcot construction was extensive but looking at that new map and now with Electric Umbrella and Pin Central closing it's crazy to see that whole middle space is going to be completely blocked off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!