Next Disney Trip.......When is yours?

Well how things change EH! So much for not going until 2021, thats chnaged, some friends who have DVC have very kindly offered me to join them, so its next November now, staying at Sratoga Springs and Boardwalk. I cant wait:banana::banana:

Well how things change EH! So much for not going until 2021, thats chnaged, some friends who have DVC have very kindly offered me to join them, so its next November now, staying at Sratoga Springs and Boardwalk. I cant wait:banana::banana:
Sounds great - we have just got back from 3 weeks at POFQ and, like you first intended, have planned our next trip for 2021 (May) to let all the new stuff open up and to be there for the 50th (was there for the 25th).

I'm all poised to book for October half term next year! What are your dates, Sue?!

1st - 11th May, 2019 - can't wait! Staying at the brand spankin' new Universal's Aventura Hotel flying British Airways. It was either Universal on site or WDW and Universal was luxurious yet very cheap. My usual hotel was fully booked and anyway, a wotsit to get to and from the parks from.

Planning on November 2nd hon for 2 weeks! Just catch the end of Food & Wine :cool1::cool1:

Niiice... :thumbsup2 I've actually booked a studio at Boulder Ridge Villas (used to be Villas at Wilderness Lodge) for October half-term so Andrew can experience F&W! We fly back on November 2nd so might be able to wave at you inside MCO! :wave:

Niiice... :thumbsup2 I've actually booked a studio at Boulder Ridge Villas (used to be Villas at Wilderness Lodge) for October half-term so Andrew can experience F&W! We fly back on November 2nd so might be able to wave at you inside MCO! :wave:

Aww what a shame, Would have been lovely to catch up for a drink, Ill most def wave if I see you:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!