Next expansion at DHS?

umichigan10

DIS Veteran
https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs...yle-redo-heading-to-disneys-hollywood-studios
I saw this in my Facebook feed earlier today. Not sure of how reliable the source is, but what they’re saying would be something I’d be open to. There’s no doubt that whenever DHS gets its next redo, it’s going to be in the animation courtyard area.

edit: looks like screamscape was the source of this rumor so take it with the biggest of grains of salt

Yeah screamscape isn’t what it used to be.

DHS will need some work in the future but immediate term I think they are focused on making sure RotR is running properly.

Yeah screamscape isn’t what it used to be.

DHS will need some work in the future but immediate term I think they are focused on making sure RotR is running properly.
For sure. And I doubt HS gets anything crazy in the near future with epcot being the priority.
I’m also curious about how the logistics would work for what they pose in the article. A lot of that is backstage and cast parking per google earth. Don’t know if they can keeo cutting into backstage that contains much needed infrastructure for the park to function. Particularly since there aren’t many options f where to relocate it to

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter