Next set of Room Only discounts

Last year, the summer discounts for the general public were released towards the end of March (3/27). I'm guessing thats a pretty good indicator for if/when we should see something for this year.

Last year, the summer discounts for the general public were released towards the end of March (3/27). I'm guessing thats a pretty good indicator for if/when we should see something for this year.

Ugh! That feels like forever! I was hoping early to mid Feb as some of the current offers seem to be expiring soon. Thanks for the info and link!

Ugh! That feels like forever! I was hoping early to mid Feb as some of the current offers seem to be expiring soon. Thanks for the info and link!

Last year (and other years), I've received the UOC in the beginning to mid-February. Often those go first, so keep an eye on your spam box in case you get one and it goes in it.

I was hoping the same thing too--We're booked for August but due to work might have to move it up to July and I'm trying to put a trip together but would love to see some discounts!

Thank you! But what is UOC??:-)

Also known as a Pin. Stands for Unique Offer Code. They send them in emails specifically for you, non transferable. They also send them in the mail. Usually they are sent before general public realeases. If one comes out, (you'll know cause people here will talk about it), but you don't get one, call anyway and ask if one is attached to your name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!