NHMickeys weekly thought to ponder.... (A question of the week) 5/22/01

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
Ok I just returned from a trip to WDW and I noticed somthing amazing... My question this week has to do with this discovery.

I call it being Disneyed...

How many of you after a trip or 2 or 3 have started to point with more than one finger? I mean it. I'm not a CM but I noticed the other day at work someone asked me were somthing was and I pointed it out using 2 fingers. I was just wondering how many of you have noticed yourself doing this??? Pointing things out using 2 or more fingers like they teach the CM's to do.

My DH and I both do the DP!!! And we even say how much nicer it looks that just regular pointing!! Talk about getting brainwashed!! But I will continue to use the "Disney Point"!!

:bounce: :bounce: Gigi

Oh my gosh are you kidding me!! I've even got the thumb placement down perfect!! Here is few more, have you become the resident Disney Travel Service expert to everyone who knows you? My DH brings home disneyana collectables from folks at his work so that I can give them an idea if it's worth anything. The summer is the worst. I'm asked about once a week if a freind of a freind can call me for advice for their trip to WDW. I got so tired of never getting my books and videos back that I pick up extra of all the maps now and have actually put together a flyer with all the best web sites and phone numbers. I put that in a WDW bag along with some maps and stickers!!! hehehe Don't get me wrong, I love it!!!! I even started wearing my WDW travel pins on my lanyard!!! Might as well!!! hehehe OH, don't you love NOT using a park map anymore. Hey Nat, I even pick up trash that I see got missed by cast!!!

It's my belief that we, who love Disney, actually take personal pride in the "World". I also pick up trash that inadvertantly didn't make it to the barrel. In the rest room, I always use my paper towel to wipe down the sink area. I thought I was the only sick one when I began pointing ala flight attendants. My husband has said, from day one, that when he retires he's going to drive a tram at Disney...he's now changed his way of thinking to the buses. I find myself giving directions to someone who's looking perplexed, at the parks and I always stop and offer to take pictures for people so their whole group can be included in the photo. We think of "the World" as being part of our world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter