NHOL rate

Kat

Earning My Ears
What is this rate? Can anyone use it ? Do you need any coupons or cards for it ?

There is info over on MouseSavers for this promo code. Use this link and scroll down until you find the section on National's Product Rate Codes:

mousesavers.com/groundtrans.html#national

Anyone can use the codes found on MouseSavers unless the info specifically states otherwise.

Enjoy your trip!

"What is this rate? Can anyone use it ?"

Yes, it is available to anyone at the National website.

"Do you need any coupons or cards for it ?"

No, in fact you can use additional discounts and coupons in conjunction with it.

does the NHOL Promo Rate work for Emerald Aisle?

do you have to be an active EC member, or can you enroll and add-on your EC membership later?

i was able to get a good rate quote for an intermediate with NHOL, and add-on a $15 off coupon i had, but now just trying to figure out if i can get EA with all that.

disneyberry:

No, it doesn't work with Emerald Aisle. It also doesn't work if you are logged into Emerald Club and try to add the coupons. The only way to use NHOL plus a contract code plus a coupon is to use the "regular" reservations system. Trust me, I've tried this repeatedly.

No, they can't attach your Emerald Club membership # to the reservation once made. I have also tried this.

Basically you are trading off the convenience of Emerald Aisle for a much lower rate.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Yes it does work with Emerald Aisle contrary to the above response. I just used it, DC discount, DC coupon for my reservation in December.

jlambrig:

Try it with and without the code. We are going in Dec too (maybe we'll see you at Metro?) and it was more expensive with the nhol code added to the DC coupon and DC old contract # than without it.

Haven't tried it yet through the reg. reservations to see if it is better than my EA rate.

I think for 1 week plus 2 days (9 total) I am $255 on EA, including all taxes, etc. for a full size car.

Trudy

I used NHOL with Emerald Aisle and the disney coupon. It works, but it takes the discount off the top so you don't see two discounts deducted, you only see the DC discount...We are paying for a five day rental over a weekend for full size car for the first week in December.
Base Rate $145.00
Disney Connection -$29.00
Sub Total $116.00
concession fee $14.21
fl schrg/tire& bat $10.25
Fla license fee $2.15
State tax 6% $8.56
Fltxrsu $ .31
Total Estimate $151.48

NHOL also was cheaper for me with EC and BJ's Contract ID and Coupon. I tried both ways.

thanks for all the replies, everyone.

okay, so what are the exact steps that people are doing in order to get NHOL to work with EC?

do you have to login to Emerald Club, and then make a ressie, inputting the NHOL and coupon? i don't have DC anymore, so i don't have any particular ContractID# that seems to get a lower rate, so i won't need to enter that. i'd just need to enter 2 things: Promo Rate NHOL and the Coupon#.
so does that work okay through EC?

Mary, how come some people were able to get it to work, but it didn't work for you?
i'm just trying to get a better understanding of this so that if i get an EC membership in time, i can make the ressie w/o problems.

(now, my biggest problem is i've got a few-months-old fee-waived EC application which i never got around to mailing in, and now i have no idea if i can even get a EC membership processed in time - we leave in 3 weeks. hm... maybe i'll post a new thread about that problem)

I logged in as an EC member and typed in the NHOL code, Contract ID and Coupon ID, same as any other time....

I have tried it in all possible combinations including others not mentioned here. The cheapest rate for me was $100 for 5 days using NHOL, DC, and DC coupon. That is for a standard size car. I haven't got a standard sized car for $20 per day (that includes tax, fees, etc) in about 5 years.

These codes all work. They all work on the website. It is an inventory system. Because it is first come first served, practically everyone will get different results. Only so many cars are allotted to certain codes and combinations thereof. No different than airfare and the cost of getting a hotel room. Sometimes the system will "hiccup" and you don't get a true result. My advice is to try again later. But just because someone didn't get a "good rate" doesn't mean the codes aren't valid.

Well, yesterday I got it all to work!

I logged into Emerald Club.
In the Promo Code box I entered NHOL
In the Contract ID box I entered the old Disney Club code (you can find this on my site)
In the Coupon ID box I entered the Disney Club coupon code

Voila, it all worked fine. So now I have an Emerald Aisle reservation with all three discounts.

For my October 12-16 rental (4 days), the rate I got for a full-size was a little less than $110, all taxes and fees included. This is less than half the rate I originally received, when I booked back in August.

Mind you, I had tried to do this at least a dozen times in the past, and it didn't work. I have found that National's web site is extremely quirky and inconsistent.

If you are having trouble making this work, one thing that seems to help is to clear out old cache files, temporary Internet files, and cookies before going to the National web site.

Also, as a previous poster mentioned, the codes are always subject to capacity controls. I can only advise that you keep on trying... it worked for me.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

(sorry this is getting off topic now)

hm... i just did another rate quote using my old DisneyClub info.
looks like i'm going to have to consider re-enrolling with DisneyClub! (my membership just expired last month :( )

just want to check: are people getting the best discounts combining NHOL with the DC ContractID#, and the 1FreeWkdDay DC coupon?

I just redid my 5 day full size EA rental again for the 1st week of December. Yesterday's estimate was $151.48, I put the old DC contract in instead of the new DC contract today, I also used the DC 1 day free coupon and NHOL, and now I am getting $144.57 for 5 full days...a diff of $6.91 for a full size EA.

I checked National EA using NHOL, one coupon and one contract and my 5 day rental for a full size car is now $131.01 total after discounts and all taxes & fees. This is for the first week in December 2002.

Thanks shoes!! I just knocked another couple of bucks off of my reservation too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter