Nice place to live in California?

Well, we are in the southern half of Northern California. :rotfl: It is really like two different states and people clearly identify with one half or the other. We say we are in the North Bay even though we are not really on the bay.

Well, we are in the southern half of Northern California. :rotfl: It is really like two different states and people clearly identify with one half or the other. We say we are in the North Bay even though we are not really on the bay.
Exactly!! :rotfl2:

I'm a California native, grew up in the Bay Area, went to college in LA and now live near ASDSNY (just north/east of Sacramento). My current location is the best IMHO. I can drive to premier Ski Resorts in 1.5 hrs, drive to SF in 1.5 hrs and fly to Disneyland in 1.5 hrs! Plus the housing is less expensive than all the above and the weather is amazing! (If you love sunshine and no humidity!)

We have friends who live in the Sacramento area and always like it there when we visit. We also have friends in SF and can't help but like it there when we go and visit. We lived in SF when we were first married and I have to admit, it is one of my all-time favorite places in the world. (and I've been a lot of places) I love California, it has such diversity in people, climate, ideas, art, and sports. Such a great place to live - if you can afford it! I just have to laugh about the Northern/Southern thing. :lovestruc

I agree with PinkBudgie though about identifying with the Northern/Southern thing. Either you are from Northern California or Southern California. There really is no middle ground. Unless, you are from the Valley. :confused3

So are we talking about Sacramento itself or a particular township or neighborhood?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter